10 April 2010








♥ A dedication to my precious lovely DEAR ♥




8 April 2010 is the 9th month that we have been together.
I am really glad and feel honor to have you by my side. :)
Thank you for everything you have done for me.

There are many ups and downs we have been through.
History only belongs to yesterday. Same thing will not happened anymore.
I AM VERY VERY SURE!!!
Sorry for the times that i have made you angry.
Sorry for the times that i have made you sad.
I am truly sorry and meant what i said.

You are the first girl that i really wanna spend the rest of my time with.
Nothing's gonna change my love for you!!!
I really treasure and cherish you very very much.

Lastly, really thank you dear for all the time you have been with me.
Hope that i still can have this honor continue to walk this life journey with you!


P.S:

Deep inside my heart---> that was what i truly meant for you!!! ♥
How sweet can it lasts?
Answered without any doubts or hesitation: ADAMENT, DEFINITELY A LIFE TIME!!!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fakhirah Yasmin MeiEn Sammy Jessica Gan Lun hSin Belinda Yi Huan Nazahah