25 February 2010








Although i did not have much feelings for this year's CNY. As time goes by i slowly started to enjoy the CNY. Valentine's day it was really sweet for me.. i am very touched for what my baby had done for me!!! Thank you love! <3


CNY week. Spending all my time with my baby, going her relative's house to bai nian. Going Wee Sien, KoKpin, Ziying, YiXian house respectively on the following days..
Thanks guys for giving a really wonderful and tremendous memorable CNY that i ever had.. Thank you love..:)

Playing poker cards during CNY with 21 points is standard. wuahahhahahahaa.. this year my luck still not bad.. win abit... LQTM
I learn how to play mahjong too, baby and her friend teach me... hehehee.. not bad.. quite fun man!!! must play more in future but not addicted to it... :D

I would like to say that the most important thing for CNY it is not about how much we lose or win, it is about the togetherness that bringing each one of us closer together, we enjoy ourselves with joy, and all these happiness moment only happen once in a life's time! so ya.. i really treasure what i have now!!! :D


Baby went to Indonesia on Monday and I go help my mum do her stuff at ICA there..
Tuesday i went back to school for the YOG briefing and interview. I am assigned the job of EJY facilitator together with my best buddy, Arfin.. Pray harder that both of us can classified under the same group working on the same shift...wuhahahahax...


My upcoming 21st birthday is approaching in like 1 week's time. Seriously, i don't have any specific plan initially...hahahaaha.. Baby keep emphasizing to me that 21st leh.. important... yes.. 21st... different le.. The key is in my hand to open the gate of the freedom.. i gonna to spend this precious moment with my baby as well as my friends... :D

HongKong is calling me in like few hours time... I am very excited now... i am going with my baby.. YAY!!!! Can't wait mann!!!!

I will be back on 1st March.
Update more when i am back. *Definitely with some photos* no worries... :)


P.S:

Baby, thank you for all you have done for me. I really appreciate it very much from the bottom of my heart. I truly thank god that i have the chance to be with you..i enjoy every single moment, every single second to be with you!
Nothing gonna change my love for YOU! <3 ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fakhirah Yasmin MeiEn Sammy Jessica Gan Lun hSin Belinda Yi Huan Nazahah