03 March 2010











Back from HongKong on 1st March. HongKong is very cooling.. wuhahahahax....
Having a lot of fun at there... very happy i bought the clothes and the belt i like... :)
HongKong people very good at walking... hahahaa.. we walk here and there.. after some time we are tired le.. not because we can not endure.. it is because over there that outline of the whole city, HongKong is going up and down and up again..hahahahahahaha...

The Scenery at the peak of the mountain can not be emphasis by the words.. totally beautiful and awesome.:D
I am amazed by the way that the driver is driving the bus up as well as down the mountain, totally different experience from what you have been experienced in Singapore. Very fast and steady then reached the top as well as going down from the top..LOL
Walking here and there, exploring the parts of HongKong, went Mong Kok, Causeway Bay, Tsue Sha Jui( Kimbelery Hotel ) is where we stay.. A lot of nice food to be named out...hahahaha... the fried sotong...the BBQ sotong, the leng mian, the big fries, the ice cream over there, the hot dog, the seafood... really totally different from Singapore lorx... and not forgetting the sha bo fan and the xu liu shan.. the dessert over there super nice man!!!!


Wondering when Singapore going to have all those food...hahahhaa.. i think hardly lor... :D
I am very happy at HongKong there.. Every single moment i am spending with my lovely girl.. <3 .. she bought her Polaroid, a very cute camera and also the disney films that catering for the Polaroid.... took photos with the Polaroid..:D my lovely girl also very happy!!!

HongKong trip was totally awesome for me.. i enjoyed myself tremendously with my baby over there... hahahahaha.. looking forward for the upcoming Thailand trip with my baby <3. 3rd of March.. it is my 21st birthday... received dear's message and read her post on the 12 at 3/3.. almost cried.i having the party later at Northoak's Condo there.. :)... I am at my baby's house now.. just received the present she gave me..i really very very touched...THANK YOU DEAR... I REALLY LOVE IT!!!

Going my birthday party soon, but before that, going to buy decorating things for the party with my baby <3...hahahaa... Wish me happy birthday okay... :D

This year my birthday... i have a lot of wishes... but there is only one that is most important... find what it is... :) secret..


Update more with photos later on...
see your... :D


P.S:

One love is all i need only for you <3
My dear is very hungry now..hahahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fakhirah Yasmin MeiEn Sammy Jessica Gan Lun hSin Belinda Yi Huan Nazahah