06 March 2010











3 of March, it is a special day for me. It marks my 21st birthday. Looking back 10 years earlier when i was 11 years old. i have enjoyed myself tremendously with the birthday party. Dear keep emphasizing to me the importance of 21st.

Now 10 years later, another birthday party held at Woodlands Crescent,Northoak's function room. I have realized what my dear keep emphasizing the importance of the 21st birthday.

I totally enjoyed myself very very much. Many long lost friends come, especially my brothers all came. i really very satisfy.

I want to say that Thank you for all the people who attend my birthday party, your guys make a lot of efforts and thanks for all your presents, i really love them..:)

Indeed, the night's party will not be so successful without her. Thank you dear for all you have done for me, the present, the efforts that you have put in so much, i really appreciate it. And last but not least, thank you for your mum have helped me. This party will not be so wonderful without your organising. Really thank you very very much!!!


It has been 10 years since i was 11 years old. Now i am officially 21 years old. Time really flies. i have planned very well for what i want achieve in my life. There are still many years ahead and i have the confidence that i will definitely reached to what i am aiming for!!! :)

My birthday wishes :

Everyone of my friends will stay happy always :)
This will be the most important to me :
I will have the chance to hold your hand and continue to walk. Our relationship will last long long...hahahahahahaha.. :) and you will always be happy.. <3

If you asked me have find the right princess in your life.
I will very proud tell you : YES, I HAVE FOUND HER,SHE IS THE BEST AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL NEVER LEAVE HER ALONE TO WALK EVEN WHEN MANY YEARS DOWN THE ROAD WHEN ARE GETTING OLD!!! <3


Watched Being Human with dear and her mum yesterday at Yishun, super duper funny the show, but there is always the moral for every movie and story. Departure is every one of us scared when you see the one you loved. Same goes to me dear, i scare your departure again, i just don't mentioned it out in words. But i will not let that happened. You know de... wuhahahahaha... so smiles more okay..

Remembered i always said : Smiles more when you stress! so Ya :)


P.S:

Life is never sick, boring, tired when you are beside me.
Putting all my heart, hold your hand tightly, i will treasure and cherish you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fakhirah Yasmin MeiEn Sammy Jessica Gan Lun hSin Belinda Yi Huan Nazahah