30 March 2010





It's been like few weeks i have not update since after my birthday.
Dear keep reminding me to update blog. Sorry dear i keep forget. :(

Holiday continuing, went town with dear on wednesday, first time catch the movie HAPPY GO LUCKY with dear at Cine. there. wuahahahahaxxx... so enjoying the movie as well as dear is beside me.

Dear working for Chan Bros on a particular sunday.. she is very very tired.. long hours of working for whole day.. :(
Suppose to go Bangkok with dear on 28th of this month. The stupid riot at Bangkok, make us need to change the date.
Mahjong with Dear, Yixian they all on sunday as usual.

Currently working for the pushcart, selling screen protector, custom-made skins and all other accessaries. :) Dear is working too.

I miss my mum very very much sometimes, life still goes on cox i know there is still someone always captures my heart,no matter what i will always take care of her. <3 Did not go work today, i am very sick, keep coughing, headache, flu. :( hope it will be okay by tomorrow. :)

Working tomorrow at 11.30 at Ang Mo Kio, welcome to visit me at any of your free time.. :)

Last but not least, school starting soon, hope to capture all those movies haven watch with my lovely soon.. :) It is my honor, first time a girl dye hair for me, esp when she is the one i love the most! Thank you dear <3. It was so sweet of you. ^^

P.S:

谢谢你在我身边的每一天, 有你的陪伴我真的很幸福!我会好好珍惜你! ♥
please take more rest dear, i know you are very very tired, esp these few days.
you are still working tomorrow. so ya.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fakhirah Yasmin MeiEn Sammy Jessica Gan Lun hSin Belinda Yi Huan Nazahah